Ruth Berry has been instrumental in building the successful eXpLore training program within Royal Dutch Shell Exploration for the past years. Ruth's knowledge of how to push the boundaries of the participants to achieve more than they thought possible, and connecting the training to the strategic intent of the business, have proved extremely valuable.
Ceri M Powell,
Executive Vice President,
RMB Learning was established in the summer of 2007 and since then we have had a great time building the business to what it has become today.
We have been lucky enough to work with a fantastic group of clients over the years, and they tell us that we consistently provide innovative and sensitively designed solutions which enable them to move their businesses and their people forward.
Our approach in working with our clients is to consciously listen to what is happening in their business and to design individual solutions to fit their specific requirements and to appeal to their population. For our larger projects we draw on an extended group of colleagues all of whom are exceptional in their field.
These are the core principles which underpin our approach:
- To be vigilant about our intention in everything we do
- To devote time really getting to understand our clients by truly engaging with them throughout a project
- To look for what is good and right about an organisation and build on that
- To work in real partnership, passing on our skills and ideas freely to enable businesses to help themselves
- To genuinely care about outcomes and focus on these throughout – it’s a shared responsibility for success between us and our clients
We look forward to continuing the work we do with our existing clients and potential new ones – please do not hesitate to get in touch with us to have a chat.
Our work broadly divides into four main areas:
- Programme Design
The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly.